Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to have experience in trading?
- No you do not have to have trading experience. The academy is designed just for you. You will start with the beginners section and work your way up to the intermediate and then advanced over time.
Am I going to be left to learn on my own?
- While there is self-paced education, there is also live mentorship with master traders and team trading sessions that happen. You will have access to a support team to help answer your questions and make sure you are clear in your learning path.
How much time is required to be successful in this space?
- The beautiful thing about this space is that the market is open 24/5 (forex) and 24/7 (crypto) and you are able to lifestyle your learning experience based on your lifestyle. I recommend individuals try to commit to at least 30 minutes per day, but ultimately, you determine what works best for your lifestyle.
What is the best package to pick?
- I recommend the platinum package for $225 to start with the basics and then do add-ons as your progress. The first two add-ons I would recommend is the Web Analyzer and Pivots. Don't worry, we will make sure you know how to use the products.
How much money do I need to invest into my brokerage account?
- I tell people to use your Starbucks money to fund your brokerage account. Do not use mortgage/rent money, car payments, etc. The minimum brokerages allow is $50, which is ideal, but you can technically begin with whatever amount you will not miss.
How long before I am able to see profit?
- There is no definite answer to that other than it depends on your level of commitment and education. Honestly, some people have seen profit within a week and some in a few months. They key is to become a student, stick with the process, remain teachable, and apply what you are learning.
What kind of support is offered?
- You will have access to a support team that will be there to answer questions and make sure you are clear on your uncertainties. There are team sessions on occasions and access to live mentorship on Go Live everyday where you can learn and trade with master traders.
What is expected of me as a new trader?
- It is expected that you come in on a mindset of being a student. This is a new learning space, so be patient with yourself. Do not expect to be an expert trader in 30 days. I encourage people to give it a 6 month period of non-judgment and full commitment to learning on your schedule. Your success team is there for support, but cannot trade for you or make you want to learn. You have to want it and that way we can help you achieve it.